Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Poll!- UPDATED



Recliner A or Recliner B? I've been wanting a recliner ever since I was pregnant with Kensington.... and it's carpe diem time!

Well, the winner is.... Recliner A! (Even though B had more votes... my rear end and back each got their own votes so the 'AYES' have it). Since B was taken down from Craig's List, my picture link went bad as well so what it looked like will have to be lost in the mists of cyber-time.

It looks great in my new living room. I will post some pictures of both the upstairs and down stairs later this week when I get out from under my to-do list.

6 comments:

claire said...

If price matters, the top one is more expensive.

wendy_d23 said...

I like the top one, though I chose before I knew it was more $$

VirtualM said...

The number one thing that matters is how comfy it is. I can't give you a good opinion because, well, I can't sit on them! Being short, it does make a difference (my feet don't touch the ground in some recliners.)

Based on looks only, though, I think #2 looks more comfy....but who am I to say, we bought our recliner from a little old lady at an estate sale.

Laura said...

I have to agree with Mary. I vote for recliner #2.

claire said...

Well, I'm going for a test-sit on Recliner A/1 this evening... I'll keep you all updated on the proress of this most important decision.

Jan said...

Good choice on recliner #1. I can't wait to come test it out.