Saturday, January 5, 2008

Things K says a lot lately


I need mo' na-na! (with musical tone- also often with hand clapping for emphasis)
I 'ove yew tew, mama. (I love you too)
Bye, Man! Or Bye, Yady! (Lady) She is pretty accurate about who is a man or a lady.
I sho shad! (so sad)
I nee' yew, da'ee. I nee' ha' befuss wiv yew. I ha' ceerul wiv you. (I need you daddy, I need to have breakfast with you. I'll have cereal with you.)
I go Chah-ee's hahwse. (Wanting to visit her friend Charlie, who is almost 5 but one of her favorite people).
I shaw Pee Pan! (I watched 'Peter Pan'). She has several words she reverses: watch is shaw, fish is shif, etc. She 'shaw's her hands as well.
I wan' shaw my Tee! (I want to watch TV)
Go 'way Ju Ju!! (or Da'ee or MeMe) or Tat (cat). Especially said to anyone trying to get physically near me. Or in general, Go 'way me!
Hi, Baby Phrat mommy! Hi, Baby Phrat Daddy! (Baby Phrat is her friend Rhett, her other favorite person).
K: "Hi! I Ten-Tie" (Kensie)
Stranger: (confused look) "You're twenty?"
I need yo' back now Mom! (My dad had taken her for a piggy back ride, then Carlton did, and she came to me for another ride.)
Okay, Mom (said in the same tone her much older sisters use).
I tee-tee you! (tickling me).
I fow'n you!!! (as if she were playing a one-sided game of hide and seek).
San' Cahws coming to town! (Santa Claus).
Stranger: "Hi little girl, how are you today?"
K: "Two"

2 comments:

Julie said...

Too cute! I can't wait until Emery starts talking more! Maybe I shouldn't wish for that, when they start they never stop. :)

Laura said...

Very cute. Thats interesting that she reverses the beginning and ending sounds of some words. Lately Eliz. has been calling the refridgerator the "fridgelator."