Monday, November 12, 2007

Long Lost Blogger Resurfaces!




No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I spent a week in the hospital with M and am just now getting back to the blog. Which will be a brief respite because next week we are hosting my grandmother, aunt, cousin, and her 4 year old son along with my dad and stepmother for Thanksgiving.

M is completely recovered from the asthma attack that put her in ICU. We are considering a procedure for the heart arrhythmia that was exacerbated by all the bronchodilators- will keep you updated. For now it's all under control and we are just trying to get out from under the mountain of make-up work from two weeks of missed school.

Here are my sweeties in their Halloween Finery. M was "the Spirit of Halloween" (note the bats on the headband), Juliet a Vampire Bat, and Kensington none other than a Duck. Sorry they are sideways-I forgot to reorient them first. Also, please meet out Pumpkin-Head Dopplegangers, who have taken up seemingly permanent residence on our front porch.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad M is okay and everything worked out all right. I enjoyed seeing your "pumpkin-head Dopplegangers"--I thought they were clever!

claire said...

Thanks Heather- cute blog you've started (but how could it not be cute with little Bryan as the star?)