Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our 2005 Christmas Letter


I ran across this while cleaning out piles of papers I had 'filed' in boxes in my study. Since I never got around to mailing it out, I thought I'd scan it and put it up here since it really is cute.

Instead of writing a boring, braggy Christmas letter, I decided to sum up our year in stick drawings. Carlton tidied it up on the computer. I printed out a bunch and we were each going to sign them but as you can see only Maren got around to doing even that much!

Click on the picture to see it larger.

5 comments:

claire said...

mom, that isn't even my sig anymore!!!
-maren

Jan said...

Awesome letter! Seriously, it is one of the best I have seen. (Although I really enjoyed your mad-lib style letter a couple of years back.)

Jacki said...

How clever and to the point. Just add K to it this year, oh yeah and get pregnant again, and you can reuse it!

Mel-o-drama said...

this was my favorite letter!! when i got it i didn't know about carlton helping out with the computer - is he for rent?

brenna said...

Cute idea. I'll have to store it away for future reference. Yes, I'm a copy-cat.